Thursday, April 12, 2007

Top 10 Products That Make My Life More Fun

Recently I have bought or received some products that I love. They either make my life easier or more fun! Here is a list of my top ten products!

10. My new Vera Bradley lunch bag. My friend Kim bought this for my one day while shopping for baby #2. We bought it to keep bottles cold in my new Vera Bradley Diaper Bag!
9. Dawn Dish Detergent. If you have been reading my blog, you would remember that Dawn was the best product to take 2 year old spit-up stains out of baby clothing! Wow! What a great product. Not only does it clean dishes and stains on clothes but it also cleans jewelry. Thanks to my friend Kristy and Jim’s grandmother Dorothy for recommending Dawn.
8. Crayola Bathtub Paints. Tyler has so much fun playing in the bath tub with his bathtub paints. They also help me to reinforce him learning his colors!
7. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion keeps my skin soft, no more itch. And if any of you mothers who are pregnant have itching bellies, this works on the belly too. I also think it has helping with my stretch marks from baby #1.
6. Aveeno Bath Wash. Aveeno bath wash also keeps my skin soft. It is all natural, no fragrances, no soap. It is made out of oatmeal and has a natural pleasant fragrance.
5. My new Vera Bradley Diaper Bag! Thank you again Kim! Kim bought me this super cute diaper bag for the new baby! I couldn’t wait to use it so it’s been in use for a couple weeks. It’s the new Capri Melon pattern, which if any of you know is pink. Yes I have boy, and am having another. But pink is my favorite color and since I can’t buy it for my boys I might as well have pink for myself! I’m the one who has to carry it right? However, upon seeing the bag, my husband remarks, “I’m not carrying that”. I didn’t even think about Jim having to carry the bag. Oh well!
4. Baby Einstein- Babies First Signs Video. For Easter we bought Ty this video and he loves it! The video is only 27 minutes long which is perfect. It is very entertaining and after only a few times he has already caught on to half of the signs.
3. Chalk board paint. Last weekend we painted Ty’s room with chalk board paint in a small area of his room. He has had a blast coloring and I can color with him. It also gives me another creative way to teach him his ABC’s, numbers, colors and shapes.
2. Clinique Moisturizing Sheer Tint. I love this stuff! First it cuts down on my number of steps in the morning, since the moisturizer has color added to it. Second it had SPF 15, so it cuts down on the amount of sun and wrinkles I receive on my face.
1. Clinique All About Eyes. This product is designed to reduce puffiness and circles around your eyes. Plus it keeps your eye area hydrated to keep wrinkles away. I am still pretty young with no wrinkles yet and I would like to keep it that way!

No comments: