Tuesday, April 3, 2007

6 Weeks and Counting

As of today I am 34 weeks pregnant, only 6 weeks to go! And since we had Ty two weeks early it could be even sooner! I feel like I am going to explode! I feel huge, like I couldn't possibly get any bigger! The baby is very active, but not really kicking, more like he is running out of room and trying to stretch!

Have I mentioned how scared I am? I am worried about having 2 kids, 2 kids under the age of 2. We already have a very active 21 month old, how will we keep up? How will everything get done, feedings, changing’s, naps, baths and everything else? Tyler is sleeping through the night, so how will I be up all night with the new baby and up all day with Ty too? Will I have time to rest, cook, clean and shower on top of everything else?

I know everyone says your heart grows when you have a second child and that there is enough love for both, but I can't imagine loving anyone as much as I love Ty. Yes he can be a royal pain in the butt and drives me nust sometimes, he he is also the cutest, sweetest little boy in the world. Of course Bryce will probably be a mini Ty, just as cute, just as sweet and just as crazy!

No comments: