Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Beautiful Day

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Northeast PA! 70 degress and sunny! Ty and I took full advantage of that. First we went to Hillside Farms for some homemade ice cream. I got their cookies and cream and Ty got vanilla with sprinkles. Ty, however, doesn't really like ice cream. So I ended up eating both of our ice cream. Since he wouldn't eat his treat I got him some of their fresh homemade chocolate milk. So yummy! When we were finished we took a walk down to see their work horses. The whole way home Ty kept saying "horses, again". So when we got back home I took him for a walk up to the horse barn diaganal from our house. We feed the horses some carrots and gave them each a pat. Then we turned around for home. At home we played in the yard with his new soccer ball, went down the slide and swang on the swing. Today will be just as beautiful, so again we will be taking advantage of that before the weather turns cold again tomorrow.

No comments: