Monday, April 23, 2007

No Baby Yet!

Well it was a beautiful weekend. We spent a lot of time out doors, taking walks, playing with the ball, going to see the horses, playing with my aunts puppy, and grilling out. We also went shopping and out to eat. Lots and lots of spicy foods. I am trying to coax Bryce out!
I know I have 2 1/2 weeks left, but you see I am a wedding planner and have a wedding scheduled for this weekend. So Bryce needs to come out by Tuesday or stay in until Sunday. I am terrified that he will show up the day before or day of the wedding, so I have tried almost every natural induction method. Spicy food, walking, some streches, sex, basil and oregano, foot massages, basically anything I could think of or have read about within reason.
Have any suggestions? Maybe something that worked for you or a friend? I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its that time already!! I know with Tyler you were 2 weeks early..so where's Bryce?? I can't wait to see him. I hope he comes soon for you, especially with all those spicy foods you have been eating! I hope you're feeling well. Talk to you soon!