Sunday, April 1, 2007

My Toddler Has a Mind of His Own

Tyler has been picking up everything. Talking so much more, picking up new words, new phrases, making sounds, trying to sing along with songs, learning something new everyday. I love watching him learn and develop into this little person. I love to hear him say "I wuv you" and "I wuv you, mommy". Now he even says please which sounds more like "cheese" and thank you which is "dank you", but totally unprompted. Another phrase I think is so cute is "I sorry, mommy" which he will tell me after he has his time-outs. Yesterday he began singing his "ABC's" maybe not perfectly, but he's trying. He has also begun to tell me when he wants a nap or to go to bed at night. He will say "nap" or "night-night", and we will go up in his room and he will climb in his bed and cuddle with his blankey. Tyler is getting to be such a big boy. He is still my little punkin head. So sweet. I cherish these little moments and look forward to more to come.

No comments: