Wednesday, April 11, 2007

30 Days and Counting

Wow! 30 days left! I can't believe it. And boy am I nesting big time! I have been washing clothes, blankets and sheets. Putting our new bouncer together (Thank you, Kristy!), packing my hospital bag, buying a new comfy outfit to wear home from the hospital and cleaning like crazy! Today I had my weekly check-up, nothing new really. I only gained 1 lb! Wahoo! Unlike last week, when I gained 8 1/2. Next week I will have another ultra-sound and I can't wait to see this little guy again.

We also have pretty much decided on his full name. Bryce Thomas Casey. I think it has a nice ring to it and it goes well with Tyler James Casey. Don't you think?

2 comments:

tawni said...

LOVE the name. Its perfect. Gosh, good luck this next month! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I love the name, too. Sweet for a little guy, and a great one to grow into. You must have major goosebumps getting ready to meet your new little man. Hang in there... he'll be here before you know it!