Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Educating Toddlers Update

I want to thank Beth from PlaygroupDropout for posting my question about educating toddlers. We received a lot of really good feedback from the mom's out there. I know that Tyler is totally normal for his age. I think he is really smart even if I am his mom. Any way, I was on Babyzone.com and found a quiz called " What's Your Child's Learning Style?". There are three types of learners, auditory, visual and kinesthetic. After taking the test I learned that Tyler is a kinesthetic learner. Kinesthetic learners learn through touch, action, movement and hands on work. This is Ty. He never sits still, he is always in motion. They say the best thing for a kinesthetic learner is unstructured playtime.

Have any of you taken this quiz? I would be interested to hear if you have, and if not please take the test and let me know how the results turn out for you. If you have a kinesthetic learner, what do you do to promote learning?

No comments: