Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dry Winter Skin: Update!

I bought two of the products suggested on Good Morning America for dry winter skin. First, Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash to moisturize and relieve dry, itchy skin, and second Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion to relieve dry skin and moisturizes for 24 hours. These products are supposed to sooth itchy skin.

Day 1

I must say that I took my nice warm relaxing bath then used the lotion. Afterwards my skin was soft and the itch is almost gone after the first use.

Day 2

After the second use, my skin is visibly soft and no more itching.

Day 3

Goodbye dry, itchy skin! After only two or three uses of these two products my skin feels amazing. I am planning on buying the children’s versions for Tyler and new baby to be. If it works on my skin, imagine what how soft it will keep their young skin!

No comments: