Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mamma's boy!

We just started Tyler in swim lessons two weeks ago and he absolutely loves it! He enjoys kicking, splashing around and playing with the other kids. The first week my husband Jim took him and I must say I was a little jelous because I wanted to see Tyler enjoy this experience. Well after his first lesson began saying that he wanted mommy to take him to his second lesson and I needless to say was thrilled. I couldn't wait. I even bought a new bathing suit from gap.com since mine(thank God) don't fit! I also felt a little bad because this was supposed to be daddy and Tyler time. Well Tyler and I went and it was great. Tyler has a blast jumping in the pool and learning how to kick and scoop in order to swim. When we got home we told daddy what fun we had and daddy of course asked who was going to take him next week and Tyler responds,"mommy". Now daddy is a little upset.

Later on the same day while I was working out on our eliptical machine, Tyler got his finger stuck in the heating vent on the floor while playing with one of his trucks. He was screaming and crying for mommy and wasn't happy until he was cuddling in my arms....so cute!

Up until this point Tyler has been a real daddy's boy, but this week he is finally wanting mommy! I am so happy!

On another note Tyler has his second ear infection since he got his tubes back in March and I think he must have gotten water in his ear during swim lessons. :( We just have to be more careful when putting his ear plugs in.

No comments: