Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aches and Pains

Well it has been about 5 weeks now and I am still in pain. I called the dr and let him know again that my medicine wasn't working, so he told me to stop that one and he gave me a new arthritis medication to try. He also made me an appt for the reumetologist for Jan 2. I really I hope I don't have to wait until then to get some relief. My family dr still hasn't tested me for Lyme Disease so I think he should rule that out first.

I start my new job on December 10th and I really don't want to be sitting at a desk all day which will make me stiff and sore.

Speaking of my new job, we took Tyler on a tour of the day care he will be going to. He absolutely loved it. His cousin Hayden goes there and will be in his class, our neighbors little boy goes there, his cousin Chase and his cousin Wyatt, so he knows quite a few kids. Plus it's not just unstructured playtime. They have some curriculum too. They learn their ABC's, numbers, colors, and shapes. Which we have been working on at home. They also help with potty training, so I hope he sees the kids at school doing it and he will continue to do it at home. Right now he goes on the potty part of the time and only pee, but I am hoping it will help him go all of the time.

3 comments:

Alison Treat said...

Hi Jen,
I found your blog. Actually, I first found a random post from a while ago and left a comment, then realized what I did, so now I'm commenting on your latest post, I think. I forgot to ask you last night about your joint pain. Have you made any progress since 11/29? Talk to you later,
Alison

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I was suggestеԁ this blog by my cousin.
Ӏ am not sure whetheг this post is wгitten by him
аs no onе elsе κnoω suсh detaіled about my trouble.

Υou're wonderful! Thanks!

My site :: secured debt consolidation loan