Friday, November 16, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In

Well This Wednesday after changing my eating habits, taking my omega-3 and continuing to exercise I lost 3 lbs. I am finally over my plateau, but I am still in major pain. My joints ache more than ever. When I go up and down the steps to carry the kids to or from naps I feel like my legs are going to give out. Not a good feeling.

So on Thursday I decided to give my family Dr. a call. I went in yesterday morning and he said that he thinks that my pain is a form of arthritis that you get after having a cold. The arthritis should be temporary, but he gave me some arthritis medication to take in the meantime. I also had so blood work just to confirm that is what it is and not real arthritis or RA.

The medication hasn't kicked in yet after three doses, but I am hopeful that it will soon.

No comments: