Friday, October 26, 2007

Get Back to Normal Size

It is really tough to loose that baby weight. I had gained weight right after Jim and I got married. Then I pretty much immediately got pregnant with Tyler. I never lost all of the weight I put on after him, so when I got pregnant again with Bryce, the weight just piled on. So after having Bryce, three years after getting married I was 85 lbs over weight. Right after having baby number 2 I lost 20 lbs pretty much not doing anything different. Then it stopped coming off and I new I had to put in some hard work. on July 11th I joined Weight Watchers. The weight started coming off immediately, but quickly stopped. I didn't have much time to work out so I hit a plateau. I knew I had to start incorporating some exercise if I wanted to hit my goal. So I started to do a couple work out vidoe's and walked when I could. One day a week I meet my cousin Jill at her house, and Tyler, Bryce and I go for a walk with Jill and her little girl Haven. Jill lives on a lake so we walk the 3 mile lake every Wednesday before I go to Weight Watchers. So far at WeightWatchers I have lost 17 1/2 lbs wich brings me to a total of 37 1/2 lbs. I still have 47.5 lbs to go.

It is a constant struggle for me to lose weight. We have to keep all snacks out of the house(with exception to holidays and parties). We buy lots of produce, lean meats and low fat snacks. This forces our whole house to eat healthy. It is still hard to fit in workouts, with two little ones and trying to keep up on house work.

I would like to hear from other mothers out there who are trying to lose weight or have lost the baby weight. How did you do it or what are you doing? How do you keep your families healthy?

No comments: