Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another Year Older!

Yesterday was my 26th birthday and it turned out to be a great one! I received two pices of great news! First, I don't have RA, Lupus or Lyme's. I have a viral infection that went into my joints, so my dr. put me on a new prescription. Second, I got the call from the bank I applied to and they hired me for a Branch Sales Associate position. I start on December 10th, so I have 2 1/2 more weeks of being a stay at home mom. I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand I am sad to leave the boys after being home for 2 1/2 years, and on the other I need to get out of this house and have adult interaction. Plus we can really use the money. Money has been so tight the last couple of years living on one income.

My husband treated me with some great presents this year. First he gave me a present charm for my charm bracelet. Then he gave me a certificate for Ballroom Dance Lessons, which I have been asking for. I know he really doesn't want to go and he is afraid he will look silly, but he is going for me. And then he surprised me with flowers. Not just any flowers, but my favorites, Gerber Dasies, Roses, and Lilies....all in pink! The same flowers he sent me on our wedding day! So sweet.

Tyler spent the whole day singing Happy Birthday Mommy! So cute! I love it. Tonight we are celebrating my Birthday with the kids, since last night we had Bible study. We are just getting pizza and wings and my favorite, a ColdStone ice cream cake! I am so excited! For tonight my diet goes out the window!

No comments: