Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm Back!

Yes it has been about 5 months since I have written. Which means that Bryce is 5 1/2 months old! He is doing great as am I, my husband and Ty. Tyler adjusted to being a big brother fast. He helps bring me diapers for the baby, throwing away diapers, putting the binkie back in the babies mouth, making the baby laugh and consoling Bryce when he cries. You wouldn't believe how fast your toddler will grow up once they are a big brother or sister.

Well having two is tougher than one, but it seems to be getting easier or I am just getting better at it. Bryce is such an easy baby. Remember how I was terrified of having a new born again? Well Bryce is so easy that I am going to miss having a baby once he is bigger. He rarely cries, he sleeps through the night, he is always smiling and giggling, just a very pleasant baby.

1 comment: