Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tyler and Bryce

Well everyone says that two is easier than one, I believe this to be false. Maybe when Ty is4 and Bryce is 2 it will be easier because they can play together and keep each other entertained, but right now it is tough. Tyler loves his brother, he always is asking "where baby" or "where Bryce"? Or he says "let's go Bryce" or "come on Bryce". But Tyler is very jelous and has been acting out, especially when I need to be holding the baby to feed him or when I am changing him, or when I am trying to get Bryce to sleep. Ty has been doing things he would have never done before such as climbing on top of the hot tub to play with toys we put up there, climbing on top of the futon and turning the thermostat up to 80, pouring the dog food into the dog water, coloring on the walls, ripping his Notre Dame penant in half, and the list goes on and on. I have been trying to keep him in his daily routine as much as possible. In the morning when he wakes up, I go in his room to get him, get him his juice and we watch cartoons. I have been taking him outside to play and for walks as much as I can, now that the weather is warm again. And when he is acting up I try to have some one on one time with him, if time allows.

Bryce has been really good so far. He sleeps alot, and sleeps much better at night than Ty did. Bryce loves to eat, if he is awake, he wants to eat. Although he has started eating an oz and falling asleep and then waking an hour or two later and wanting to eat again. This has got to stop. He is also pooping constantly. It seems like 10 times a day, a little bit at a time, and then as soon as I change him he wants to be changed again! For a little guy, boy does he stink!

Me I am feeling good. A bit tired, but good. I have started my diet yesterday. I'm not doing so good. It is really tough to diet after nine months of pretty much letting myself eat whatever and whenever I want. Started with this weeks shopping trip there will be no more soda, no more chips, no more ice cream in our house. Once what we have is gone it's gone. There will be many more fruit and veggies in our diets. I think this will help my energy levels increase a lot. I gained 25 lbs with this pregnancy, not too bad, but I still had a few pounds left from my first pregnancy with Ty, so I have some work ahead of me. Wish us all luck!

No comments: